Journey to Camelot
Directed by Emily Clark
Performance Date: Thursday, July 12
Location: Sierra Madre School’s Gayle Bluemel Auditorium
Why Join the Pasadena Musical Theatre Program?
- Top-quality musical theatre training to esteemed musical theatre professionals
- Professional teaching artists
- Conservatory-style format
- Affordable registration fees
- Original productions
- and more!
CHECK IT OUT – PAST SHOWS
THE FINE PRINT
Any student going into grade 4—9 as of September 2017 is eligible to enroll in the Pasadena Musical Theatre Company, regardless of school district or home residence.
Please make sure student is ready for the commitment of time and energy every day during the course of the program.
As a community organization, PMTP relies heavily on its its parent base. Every family is required to donate at least seven hours (which may be given by one or both parents, older siblings or other family members) to help the program during the summer—but parents will be given the chance to pick where their own interests and availability best suit them!
COST OF ENROLLMENT
Total cost of program:
PUSD (Pasadena Unified School District)
To enroll a student parents, place a $100 non-refundable deposit ($100 comes off the top of the balance full) to PMTP via the PayPal BUY NOW button below, and may pay the balance in one of two ways at the start of the program:
- Either join us in our Ad Drive and collect funds from local businesses in exchange for advertising. CLICK HERE TO GET THE 2018 AD FORM
- Or pay the balance out right out-of-pocket
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.