Since 1995, The Pasadena Musical Theatre Program has provided thousands of children with high quality music and theatre training. Sustaining an outstanding program and providing registration fee waivers so all children have access to our program requires ongoing financial support. You can make a difference by donating to PMTP today. (The link below will open a new page at JustGive.org, our partner in non-profit donations.)
Purchase an Ad in our Program!
Underwrite an Economically Disadvantaged Student
The Pasadena Musical Theatre Program believes that every child, regardless of socio-economic status, should have access to a high-quality performing arts education. A donation of $450 will underwrite the cost of an economincally disadvantaged Pasadena Unified School District student to attend one of PMTP’s sessions.
Board of Directors
PMTP is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Current Board members include:
- Sherry Oliver, Chair
- Kelly McKenzie, Treasurer
- Ellen Mathews, Secretary
- Anne Hughes, Board Member
- Gayle Bluemel, Board Member
- Michelle Beauchesne Hopkins, Board Member
- Angie Nessman, Board Member
- The Pasadena Musical Theatre Corporation is a tax exempt public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. PMTC’s Federal tax identification number is 27-4025161, California corporation number is 3331415, and California charity registration number is CT0170694.
- The organization’s By-Laws are available here [PDF download].
- The Internal Revenue Service confirmation of tax exempt status for The Pasadena Musical Theatre Corporation is available here [PDF download].
- The Pasadena Musical Theatre Corporation’s most recent IRS Form 990 is available here [PDF download].